Beautifully maintained and just awaiting it's new owner! Light and bright kitchen with easy access to the backyard to make outdoor entertaining a breeze. Hardwood floors flow throughout the house, 3 spacious bedrooms, dining area off kitchen, step down living room with gas insert fireplace, windows facing the backyard and high ceilings make this a great place to enjoy a good book, visiting with friends and family or maybe a fun family movie night.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,313 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s)
- Dryer Included,In Garage,Washer Included
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Free Standing Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Gas Log,Insert,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Side-by-Side.
- Back Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cathi Litle, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Agent Phone: 707-479-2660
Agent License: 01798814
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.