3 + 1 Half
This upgraded 3,675 sq ft home features 5-bedrooms, 3.5 baths making the property perfect for an extended family w/in-law unit or ADU rental. Enter spacious great room w/vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, bamboo hardwood floors, gas fireplace, large dining area, breakfast nook and gourmet kitchen w/lots of granite counters and shaker maple cabinets. The huge master bedroom suite features a gas fireplace, walk in closet, attached office/den, and spacious bath w/jacuzzi and steam room. All bedrooms have ceiling fans. ADU features double door stain glass entry off the great room and has a large living room, "kitchenette", bedroom with walk in closet, handicap bath and one of the office/dens. This home has awesome street appeal, a circular driveway, possible RV parking, a backyard designed for entertaining large groups, mature landscaping, fruit trees, redwoods and two unique water features. Paid solar heat, 3-car garage w/side patio. 50-Year roof, security system, Mt. Diablo views.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,675 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 5
- Family Room
- Gas Water Heater,Dryer,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Family Room,Gas,Master Bedroom,Raised Hearth.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Garage Door Opener,Guest,Off Street,RV Access/Parking,One Space.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Garden,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinklers Timer,Sprinklers On Side,Street Level,Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Howard Geller, Howard Geller, Broker
Agent License: 600507